• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  My Black Dahlia [any]
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Lightning struck the ground, her body tensed with every crackle in the sky but her gaze never left the mares. The ebony turned out to be nothing but ungrateful, she as rude in tone. Zaras ears layed on flat to her head, she has never been treated in such a distasteful way. She wanted nothing more than to return the nasty tone to the mare, but she held her tongue. Two wrongs do not make a right and she tries very hard to be as polite as possible.

The sky has grown darker, and rained has now started to pour down. Zaras mane was heavy with rain water and she was ready to head back for the Dale, this mare was a lost cause. As she turned on her hind leg to depart the black mare spoke up, she asked what the Dale was like.

She returned back to her position her ears gently lifted from her head It is a lovely kingdom, quiet in nature. it was slowly growing but the kingdom was generally quiet. A perfect kingdom to be apart of while all at the same time free to explore the lands as you please, take part in whatever adventures you so choose. I will show you the kingdom you desire, although I should be heading out soon now she gave a snort, shaking her body to rid it of the water that seeped deeply into her fur.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

@[Delahaye]

Messages In This Thread
    My Black Dahlia [any] - by Delahaye - 07-15-2016, 09:12 PM
    RE: My Black Dahlia [any] - by Zaravich - 07-15-2016, 10:54 PM
    RE: My Black Dahlia [any] - by Delahaye - 07-16-2016, 10:18 AM
    RE: My Black Dahlia [any] - by Zaravich - 07-16-2016, 02:16 PM
    RE: My Black Dahlia [any] - by Delahaye - 07-17-2016, 05:45 PM