• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in bed with his bowtie on {Chem}
    HARLEY QUINN
    He was gorgeous, that's for sure.

Harley broke eye contact first, running her orbs over every inch of him that she could from where she was, following his outline as well as the outline of the white splash on his chest against his ebony coat. Drying spit marks indicated his irritation with the insects. Why would he bite at that gorgeous frame? she pondered, but didn't give it too much thought before he took a couple steps forward and spoke. Introductions. A useless formality in Harley's opinion, not that many deeply cared about what went on within her mind.

Deciding in her mind that he probably wouldn't close the rest of the distance between them, the mare daintily stepped over to him, tail slightly raised as she did. Stopping close enough to reach him, she stretched out as if to sniff his nose before swiftly ducking her nose to gift him a light bop on the chin. "My name's Harley Quinn, but most everyone just calls me Harley. Or Quinn. Or really whatever, I'll answer to most anything." She gazed into his eyes once more, oh how wonderful they were, so bright they felt as if they pierced straight through to her soul. Harley knew her eyes were rather drab in comparison, but they would have to suffice. Every other aspect of her was practically perfect after all.

After a few moments, she piped in again, "I'm assuming you have a colder home, just judging by the drool marks on your chest (she slightly nods towards them) you aren't used to the bugs." With that she throws him a slightly crooked smile. "I save biting for my enemies. Waste of energy to bite myself."
    All Dressed Up For A Hit And Run

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm in bed with his bowtie on {Chem} - by Harley Quinn - 07-17-2016, 01:30 PM