• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Are You High Enough Without The Mary Jane Like Me
    Sretan
    Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me

At this point Sretan was still rather unsure of what kind of dynamic she wanted to end up in. To her the terrain mattered less than the equines that inhabited it. She wasn't looking for good natured or bad natured, just a group that would accept her and leave her be for the most part. Too much social interaction in one sitting tended to stress her out and make her crave the dark and empty; I suppose that's what happens when one is raised mainly in isolation. The mare could get along well enough with others, she wasn't awkward or off-putting, she just preferred to do it in small doses.

Do the people whisper bout you on the train like me

Just as she thought perhaps giving up and moving on would be a new plan of attack, another fae approached. The newcomer looked happy and kind, which honestly relaxed Sretan a little bit. A battle was not what she was looking for today. A small smile crossed her black lips and her auds perked forward to listen to the cheery-eyed stranger. It always seemed so silly that anyone would include their territory in an initial introduction, but the blue-hued mare let it slide. "I'm Sretan, homeless and wandering."

Saying that you shouldn't waste a pretty face like me

Her voice may have been sweet but underneath it held some level of quiet sadness, the kind of sadness that ever so slightly pulled down the corners of a full smile, and caused a quick glance at the dirt, but rarely surfaced beyond that until it's too late to stop, ending in a broken creature that's either as cold as ice to those around them or dead.

And all the people say "You can't wake up this is not a dream"

Quickly changing the subject, Sretan asked, "Why are you here today?" eyebrows raised expectant of an answer.

"You're part of a machine you are not a human being"
    daughter of jason and voudou

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Are You High Enough Without The Mary Jane Like Me - by Sretan - 07-17-2016, 07:50 PM