• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Are You High Enough Without The Mary Jane Like Me
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

The deep blue pools are focused to the other woman. In the time that passes between their words, Mari nearing her head a bit closer so they their exchange was more private. Lobes are trained when she makes her introduction and Mari's face warms and brightens as she seems to practically bubble over with the excitement to meet another horse.

Maribel has not had much interaction with horses outside her own home. Mares had recently been allowed to climb the ranks of the Tundra and that was absolutely outstanding! Mari wanted to race the wind to tell all the other mares of this exciting news! (It is truly hard for the golden girl to hide her emotions and suppress emotions whether good or bad.)

When Mari begins to tell her of her purpose in the field...well, a large black stallion moves over to their tiny pow-wow. Mari stares at the scarred and bloodied stallion with a small cocked skull. Nimble limbs move her away from the sapphire and onyx beast as it was in her gentle nature to be polite. (Offspring had raised her right.) "I'm here as well to offer Sretan a home in the Tundra." A lopsided smile falls across the young mare's lips as she is glowing with pride. She does not boast nor brag. She would not discourage another's decision. The only thing she can do is offer a home.

"It's nice to meet you Phaedrus." The velvet words quip from her pretty mouth before her attention is returned to the fog colored mare. Perhaps if Mari really knew better, she would be more aggressive...assertive. She should be attempting to convince Sretan with quick words and promises but Mari doesn't care really. Everyone should live with who and where makes them happiest. "In the Tundra, Offspring has opened the ranks for women to excel up the caste system. He is a fair and just king and a heck of a nice dad." A tinkle of her small sheepish laughter follows. The silver of her tail flickers against muscles at the bite of the autumn flies. Mari knows Phaedrus would probably try to encourage Sretan to join him but truth be told, Mari would just like to have a gosh darn female friend. They were hard to come by in the Tundra.

M A R I B E  L

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Are You High Enough Without The Mary Jane Like Me - by Maribel - 07-19-2016, 08:03 PM