• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i had a dream last night

She was on fire last night and I was breathing gasoline.
    He's seen the others, what their powers are. It's not that he's in awe of them - quite the contrary. He pities them. He pities the way they walk with such a big target on their heads, just waiting to get taken out. It's a giant "Look at me, I have power!" that Pyro would never, could never, want. Who would stop them from coming for him? Or worse - his power? There had to be those that could take away the power, just as there were those who could grant it.

Pyro would rather slip through the shadows, undetected.

The shadows vibrate now, and he's aware of those around him. A strange filly to the side, eyeing him up, watching him closely. She approaches, and then - without any warning - she shifts. She is at once there and not there - a form that is etherreal and uncontained. She floats, she whispers, her tendrils brush over his skin and send goosebumps down his spine.

Who is this? WHAT is this?

He's too intruiged to be afraid, after all, something so shocking cannot be processed quickly enough to jump to fear. He watches her with wide, curious eyes.

"Quite the party trick," he says breathily, looking her over. Against his better judgement he extends his muzzle to see if he'll touch her or simply float through her.
    PYROCLAST

Messages In This Thread
    i had a dream last night - by Pyroclast - 07-14-2016, 01:06 PM
    RE: i had a dream last night - by Graveside - 07-17-2016, 01:07 PM
    RE: i had a dream last night - by Pyroclast - 07-22-2016, 02:51 PM
    RE: i had a dream last night - by Graveside - 07-22-2016, 03:43 PM