• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

who cares if hell awaits? Romek
    ROMEK
    First impressions of the Tundra: not so great. But then again, Romek didn’t really hold much love for physical places that weren’t all dusty, dry and covered in dying plants. This one was certainly dry, but a kind of horrible, cold dry. And they certainly had the dying plants, alright.

Mari does her typical-recruiter speech ‘welcome, our place is actually lovely’ etc etc etc. He’s been a kingdom horse for so long that it’s all second nature to him, but he can’t bring himself to not smile at the young girl, who seems so happy in herself. Was Romek going soft in his age? There would’ve been a time where he would’ve snapped, but no, he felt little guilty at the prospect of potentially upsetting her.

”Thanks,” he says instead, looking around some more. It would take a while to get used to this land, he was sure.

”It’s interesting, I suppose. It’s very different to what I’m used to, but its certainly not a bad place, in truth.” he is quite content to walk beside her and talk privately for now. There will be time to meet everybody later.

”So, tell me, Mari, who’s the King here? And what’re the castes like?” he pauses, and looks at her. ”Most importantly, how did you come to be here?”

the wanderer

this is bad but i wanted to get something up. SORRY. <3

Messages In This Thread
    who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-21-2016, 09:10 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 07-23-2016, 05:48 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-24-2016, 12:52 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 07-25-2016, 03:57 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-31-2016, 05:13 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 08-01-2016, 06:28 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-02-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 05:31 PM