• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your hips on my jawline; Lexa/Any[nsfw html]
    i don't love you;
    but i always will.

Something smells like death.
    She thinks this long before the call goes out from the throat of the death-reeker.

Riva’s nose wrinkles in distaste as her grazing is interrupted by the stench of death that curls up out of nowhere like a strange and unforgettable mist. She lifts her head from the patch of ferns she was happily (okay, that’s a lie but she’ll pretend she was happily gorging herself on the green stuff) consuming because she had nothing better to do then tend to a natural need because you know, they still have to eat and stuff. Hell, she might even poop later by Lagertha’s tree just to spite the gray mare who has promptly gone missing the moment the magic goes out of the Jungle in a great big sigh.

The cry that she hears sounds like a moose being strangled, except Riva has never had the privilege of bearing witness to a moose strangulation. It sounds exciting though! Her head flings up from the bed of ferns, a delectable morsel dangling from between her lips as her eyes roll white and wild at the strangeness in their too quiet midst. “Do you have to sound so pitiful?” she calls out to the gaily colored mare building a pyramid of rocks because why the hell not huh? Riva eyes her oddly, as she sidles close but not too close beneath the mare stinks to high heavens of death and cold, cold sea. Hm, a beachcomber she thinks, bone-lover or some other such thing and disgust chokes her throat but she swallows it down and plasters a fake friendly smile on her face and says just as saccharinely, “Welcome to the Jungle.”

ooc: don't mind this crazy betch lol, she's mad that lagertha disappeared and has to take it out on someone. Wink
    Riva

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your hips on my jawline; Lexa/Any[nsfw html] - by riva - 07-24-2016, 10:23 PM