• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  wolves in our own skin; clark

He had just come from the strangest encounter he’d ever had.

His mind was still spinning, in fact.

One second, he was leisurely minding his own in the forest. Then, out of nowhere, a strange winged purple dude flops down in front of him and claims he had been attacked by a fairy. So they go and find this perpetrating fairy, exact their revenge, and run off before she could dole out her retribution.

Either he had the strangest dream of all time, or he and his new buddy just acted like teenage hoodlums.

He was still trying to get his head in order from the past day’s events when he ambled inadvertently into another. Literally.

“Oofph,” he exclaimed in surprise as his shoulder collided with her rump. Quickly he bolted sideways and shot his attention towards the figure, more out of fright than anything else. In his mind, he expected the fairy to have found him. He couldn’t even begin to imagine the vengeance she’d have for him! (Little did he know that the revenge was instead, quite unintentionally, distributed to the next generation of Beqanna’s youth by a very confused fairy.)

Luckily, his gaze befell not a ferocious winged fairy but a lovely roan mare. Quickly, his look of fright vanished, giving way to a deep and warm blush that had begun to rise into his cheeks. She looked quite elegant, and his gaze was wholly entranced by her beautiful white hair. “Oh!” he exclaimed at first, not quite knowing what else to say. He had never been very skilled socially, and pretty girls only erased what little charm he may have had.

“Uh… I’m so sorry, miss,” he finally stuttered after a moment, looking down at the snow in embarrassment. What a way to make an introduction! Although, he thought to himself, now he was beginning to understand Kirin’s less than glorious arrival in the forest as well. Shyly he peeked back up at her, an uncertain smile beginning to show on his lips. “I’m quite a klutz sometimes,” he offered after another moment, hoping to rid the awkward silence between them.

fate she hears me | fate stand near me | fate state clearly
    whether there will be another card

Messages In This Thread
    wolves in our own skin; clark - by Dara - 07-26-2016, 02:33 PM
    RE: wolves in our own skin; clark - by Clark - 07-27-2016, 05:28 PM
    RE: wolves in our own skin; clark - by Dara - 07-28-2016, 05:49 PM
    RE: wolves in our own skin; clark - by Clark - 08-03-2016, 09:49 AM
    RE: wolves in our own skin; clark - by Dara - 08-05-2016, 10:07 AM