• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Erebor // Any
    He's spent most of his time lazing about the Falls, though now and again he does train so that his battle skills don't grow too rusty. Today he's dozing knee-deep in the water when nearby voice rouse him from his sleep. He looks over to find Shatter Me engaged in conversation with two strangers, and the smell of the Chamber on the wind.

With a shake of his greying mane, the stallion emerges from the water and makes his way toward the gathering. Closer now, he recognizes young Erebor, but the smile he offers is only for his Queen. He touches his dark muzzle to her silver side for but a moment, and then turns his brown gaze to the smooth talking buckskin stallion. Texas tilts his head curiously as the other male talks, and when he is finished asks Kavi specifically: "What does the Chamber have to offer in an alliance with our 'potent' kingdom? Something of equal worth to our 'game-changing role', I'd assume?"

Despite his charming drawl, Texas' dark eyes are humorless, and there is emotion on his face only when he looks at his monarch. He knows that she is a skilled diplomat in her own right, but he is also innately distrustful of such a smooth talking, handsome stallion around Shatter Me.
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    Erebor // Any - by Kavi - 05-07-2015, 02:58 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Shatter Me - 05-11-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Erebor - 05-11-2015, 10:24 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Kavi - 05-22-2015, 11:36 AM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Texas - 05-22-2015, 01:50 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Shatter Me - 05-29-2015, 10:40 AM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Erebor - 06-05-2015, 08:18 PM