• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

who cares if hell awaits? Romek
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

"Oh Romek." The blue of her eyes roll with some sarcasm as she hints at his own unapproachable disposition. A small laugh follows as it curls her lips and she squints her eyes as though searching for something. The honey mare walks right up to Romek and peeks under him, around him and even goes as far as to nudge at the tangle on locks against his skin (the girl doesn't know boundaries)."Nope...I don't see a bit of grump anywhere on you." Mari steps back with the touch of a smile warming her features.

His scent still mingled with her own, she finds that she likes it...it surely made her begin to blush -all over-. She slips from the honey hue to that of a pale pink from head to toe. Mari notices the change but she was too intent of keeping the conversation going, perhaps to draw away some of the attention she was bringing to herself. "Oh uh-", she clears her throat as her coat shifts back to it's normal wear, "But yes, I am a princess I suppose. I don't really think much about it." Offpspring was a king after all but the young mare did not care much for titles. Maribel was just fine as it was without tacking princess to it.

Lobes are trained towards the dark stallion. His voice is of a low tenor, rich with age and absolutely keeping the bubbly mare's focus. "A prince? Where were you prince of, Rom?" Mari had little experience outside the Tundra. She dreamed of seeing what else lay beyond the ice walls but had yet worked up the courage to go exploring. Besides, the Tundra had everything she ever wanted right? "Well I'm glad you were in the Field or I wouldn't have met you." She speaks to the stallion genuinely. A small curt nod punctuates the sentence as she features flatten to stern (well as stern as she could be) seriousness.

M A R I B E  L

your words are most perfect.
    <3<3<3

Messages In This Thread
    who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-21-2016, 09:10 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 07-23-2016, 05:48 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-24-2016, 12:52 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 07-25-2016, 03:57 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 07-31-2016, 05:13 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 08-01-2016, 06:28 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-02-2016, 03:06 PM