• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i've been waiting for you;
    ROMEK
    He is joined by a young mare, probably around Mari’s age, who takes the other side of the filly. She chooses not to speak and the spotted stallion is just fine with that. Together they nose the snow off the filly and warm her up, and the little girl’s first words to him do make him smile. She must’ve not seen many bears, but it was forgivable, she’s young.

”I’ll take that as a compliment.” he says.

She speaks of a ‘she’ who told her to run. It must’ve been her mother, telling her to flee some kind of horror, or tragedy – and his heart hurt for this little girl – to have experienced that, at such a young age… The world was not a fair place.

”Well, you don’t need to run anymore. You’re safe now.” It might’ve been a bit of a redundant statement seeing as neither of them were trying to eat her.

”What’s your name? I’m Romek.”

fuck all your dreams, they’re not all they seem

Messages In This Thread
    i've been waiting for you; - by Ashr - 07-24-2016, 01:44 AM
    RE: i've been waiting for you; - by Romek - 07-24-2016, 03:06 AM
    RE: i've been waiting for you; - by Lieschel - 07-25-2016, 10:04 AM
    RE: i've been waiting for you; - by Ashr - 07-27-2016, 01:17 AM
    RE: i've been waiting for you; - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 02:52 PM
    RE: i've been waiting for you; - by Lieschel - 08-01-2016, 03:33 PM