• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cold Breeze -open-
    Xiomara

Her orbs drank in his body. Tall..strong...and littered with scars. He was tense, yet amused. Mixed signals were coming from this strange powerful male. Her head tilted as he announced his self and his title as ruler of this kingdom. Damn she muttered in her head. All she wanted was her own little secluded piece of this wonderful land. "The land of ice... an interesting name....I am here because I am searching for my own home. Is there room for one more warrior?" Xiomara gazed at Offspring, holding his gaze to get her point across. She did not back down, unless she knew she was beat. Taking a step closer, she drew herself to her full 16.2hh height and waited for his answer. 

Even if the answer was no, Xiomara would stay. Although her residence would be outside of the ice wall. How could she leave this ice heaven now that she had been here? It was perfect. Cold and desolate, just like Xiomara...

Messages In This Thread
    Cold Breeze -open- - by RadMads - 08-02-2016, 01:20 PM
    RE: Cold Breeze -open- - by Offspring - 08-02-2016, 01:38 PM
    RE: Cold Breeze -open- - by RadMads - 08-02-2016, 02:17 PM