• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY
    Kena

The inky girl enters the petite group. Allowing her cobalt eyes to inspect every single fragment of flesh before her. Two of whom are familiar, Magnus and Zeik. The other is a stranger. She grunts, listening tentatively to the stranger's, Ellyse's speech before allowing herself to intervene. The mixed sweet and rough vocals of her parentage enters the atmosphere, "Pardon me." She allows a short pause. "Ellyse who are you to disagree? As far as I know you've been quite absent yourself." The ebony girl allows a roguish grin to form upon her velvet lips as she extends her crest in a stretch. "I'm Kena."

Both of her parents served Heavens during Mast's rule. At that time her mother, Wichita upheld the rank as Lady. While her father, Rapscallion committed most of his time to the army, hardly leaving any time to be acquainted with his own creation. Kena held little memory of either of them, mainly of her mother's kindness and diplomacy and, her father's courage and experience in the art of war. Therefore the girl had blood both castes pumping through her veins, weighing her descions.

Her gaze meets Ellyse, "A new rule can make amends of past enemies." She pauses, "We need an alliance with the Tundra. Since they've opened their ranks to both males and females, their kingdom has grown like a wild fire. We need their support." Her eyes drift towards Zeik. "If we allow Zeik to become our King. The surrounding kingdoms will need to send envoys, to see where Heavens stands under his reign. With a new ruler the kingdoms that we should avert would be more open to an alliance or treaty, rather than combat or war." She states.

"Although I do agree that Magnus would make a more experienced alternative. But we need someone who hasn't already held the throne. For it gives us an advantage, as our history is renewed, rather than remains." Kena ends. Allowing her eyes to wander, searching for expressions of disapproval upon her argument.

Love's A Game - Wanna Play?

So Late >.<

Messages In This Thread
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE - by magnus - 08-01-2016, 02:05 AM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-01-2016, 10:29 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Kena - 08-04-2016, 09:12 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-08-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-17-2016, 01:55 AM