• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You had the world right at your feet. ~ any
    Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
    She didn’t know him, how could she? She had barely left the Gates and he obviously wasn’t from there. He smelled different, the Heaven’s familiar scent wasn’t laced with his. So she doesn’t understand his sudden weariness. He looks almost just as distressed as herself and this puzzles Vlinder quite much. Why would he react to her in such way? Or did he only act like this to fool her? She shudders at the thought, instantly afraid of letting him get closer, afraid of him hurting her. Not necessary physical, but emotionally. And she already was so broken.

He stutters, just like herself, and somehow it put her a bit at ease. Only a little bit though, as she was still trembling. Somewhere during the time she had been awkwardly and fearfully staring at him she had folded her wings at her side and although it took quite much effort, she clenched them at their sides. Her body was sore and Vlinder was so tired, on top of that she was close to tears, emotionally drained. There simply was no way that she could keep this up much longer, it just cost too much energy. ”V..lin-der. I’m Vlinder” she manages to get out, gaze dropping to the ground both shy, hesitant and afraid of how he might look at her.

The smile surprises her and strangely has her off guard for a second. Vlinder blinks, just blinks at him, while all other expressions fall from her face. However, hearing him apologising has the blood drain from her face. Instantly she shakes her head, dropping it towards the ground as she casts her eyes down. ”No, no. I.. I should be ap-apologising” she manages to stutter out, only quickly glancing up to make sure he wasn’t making fun of her or charging. ”I.. I just thougth that.. no-nobody would be here..” She doesn’t notice how he blurts the words out, only how she stutters in responds. Not that his thought of her could get any worse now. He had already seen her fail, he had already seen how much a failure she was, surely her stuttering couldn’t make it any worse. She was at her worst already.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae

OOC: Sorry, this is crap. Just wanted to get a reply up now I'm back..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You had the world right at your feet. ~ any - by Vlinder - 08-08-2016, 02:14 PM