• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

now I'm pulling all the strings, ALL/MANDATORY
    BUT HOW COULD YOU KNOW THE SWEETEST SUFFERING
    OF MOVING ON
    He never leaves, not really, but the years quickly pass in which he is lost from contact. It’s how he is as though the heavens aren’t quite convinced to allow complete passage into the world of mortals. It holds onto him, tethering him to an ethereal state that separates him from those he loves most. There are many days that he tries to escape and to find himself whole in the Dale again, but when he is away there is also solace. Despite always loving his children Tiphon couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps there is a shadow following him; why else would all his youngest children possess traits of his father. They are all marked by death and chaos.

A chill slithers down his back as he materializes from afar.

Like his father and grandfather before him, Tiphon always comes back. A battle of earth and sky ensued but he is here, standing in the tall grass of the Dale. Last he was here the twins and Elaria were born and Ea was welcomed as Queen and cohort to his son. My, how so much has already changed. Ea is stepping into her role more confidently, her eyes pressing deeply into her peers and advising them of plans and recent happenings. Tiphon listens closely with his eyes cast down and the distance between them dissipating. The Deserts is gone. There are kingdoms to see. There is the Dale to protect and uphold. Unable to contain himself, he settles at Zaravich’s side and peers up at the young queen with a lopsided grin across his lips. ”Send me or do with me what you will,” there is always something to be done in a kingdom.

With a placid breath drawn into his lungs Tiphon glances sideways and quietly searches for his son.

TIPHON
    STARLACE AND INFECTION

ick. crappy post ><

Messages In This Thread
    RE: now I'm pulling all the strings, ALL/MANDATORY - by Tiphon - 08-10-2016, 04:26 PM