• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Searching for Grace [good]
    Kiano gulped, then cursed under his breath. Why hadn't he looked to see if he was in earshot. He gulps as his father walks straight into their path. He looks around, trying to see if there's a way out. There's not. He faces Lokii with false determination. His eyes cannot meet his fathers. Kiano stands there a moment, then clears his throat.
    "Dad, uh, Mom -- Dya -- is -" he chokes on the words, "She's - She's gone. I'm sorry. I killed her, I didn't mean to. Honest!" tears came. He looked over to Josie and Romek, "I want a fresh start at life, Dad. I want to find out who I am. Who I really am. This is the only way." He turns back to his father, feeling better now that he got that weight off his heart. "So this is farewell."

Messages In This Thread
    Searching for Grace [good] - by Kiano - 07-20-2016, 05:18 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Romek - 07-21-2016, 12:28 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Kiano - 07-23-2016, 07:10 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Romek - 07-24-2016, 03:04 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Josie - 07-24-2016, 07:23 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Kiano - 08-10-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Lokii - 08-12-2016, 10:24 PM
    RE: Searching for Grace [good] - by Kiano - 08-26-2016, 09:02 AM