• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

somebody that i used to know
    Clarisse
    All her life she knew kindness, fairytales, day dreams, and love. But now she gazes at her father with pure disdain. She had always known him to be loyal to his family, that he was dependable and reasonable with decisions. But this was not her father, nor is it someone she would call remotely close to family. He was a man of betrayal.

She cranes her neck towards her mother in means of distress, as the stallion herds them like sheep. Her body is tense, slender ebony limbs felt like she had weights bound to her feet, and they become heavier and heavier with each stride. Until she finally plants her hooves firmly in the frost grazed dirt. Tendrils of vegetation sway at her hocks, as she shares a glance at her father, protest expressed with a sharp whisper, "How dare you betray us." Thats all she can manage before the waterworks begin, oily tears are shed down her inky cheeks glossed with a salty exterior.

Tears still welling within those chocolate eyes of hers Clarisse, finds herself face to face with the stallion herding them like cattle(I'm guessing he would try and push her in a way because she stopped moving). Her lobes flick back pressing against her nape, she inclines her cranium. He does little but nip at the point of her hip and she throws out a kick from her hind (Guessing it would hit about lower chest level and or shoulder). "Fuck off." She manages to speak between silent sobs. She steps away slender limbs guiding her in the opposite direction, towards the Jungle.

Each step the mental weights bound to her feet grow less and less until it feels as if she is no longer chained to them. She trembles, allowing herself to glance back at her own mother, at Zara and the other children like herself that still lingered. As she makes her way over a petite hill, her sorrowful gaze meets her father's build, memories of her mother calling to him as her warrior flash through her mind. She would never find someone like him to betray anyone, and her mother had so much faith in him. It is such a pity how much faith they all had put into them, only for that to be flushed out of existence.
    dont make promises that you cant keep
    html by call

OOC: I'm so sorry to write this but I never really saw Clarisse as much of a herd mare. I would rather see her as a Jungle sister or a nomad in the meadow. Don't take any of this personally..... Clarisse may visit from time to time to visit her mother otherwise she'd rather stay away from him.
    @[Njenyi]

Messages In This Thread
    somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 01:53 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Phaedrus - 08-31-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 08-31-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 08-31-2016, 04:08 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Vakarian - 08-31-2016, 06:39 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 08-31-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Clarisse - 08-31-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Sirana - 09-01-2016, 12:23 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Wild Hope - 09-01-2016, 04:39 AM
    RE: somebody that i used to know - by Njenyi - 09-01-2016, 08:22 AM