• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  As the Winds Blow
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

A new day has risen. The dust has settled. And Gunsynd is left alone with no place to call home. No, it was more than that. The Valley had been his lover, his only lover. His mistress. And now she was gone. Wiped from the map as if she had never existed in the first place. Would he ever smell that earthy musk again? Would his pelt lose her scent? Would he remember her every twist and turn? (He would, he would never forget.) 

He moves about the meadow aimlessly, for where is he to go? His eyes are red from lack of sleep. His body heavy and uncomfortable. The black male is despondent. He needs to find a way to fix this, but how? Even the magicians have lost their powers. It is all holed up in that mountain, ever present, watching them scurry around like ants. His bloodshot eyes dart to the peak with malice. He could have forgiven the loss of the magic if it had left his valley unharmed. 

Suddenly, the beast’s movement is halted as he haphazardly walks directly into another equine. His attention snaps back to this new form and realizes that he had been headed into the path of a tree. Past the point of caring, he simply moves back and observes the stranger apathetically. “Sorry.”

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    As the Winds Blow - by Simeon - 09-02-2016, 02:14 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Gunsynd - 09-02-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Simeon - 09-02-2016, 07:40 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Gunsynd - 09-02-2016, 08:14 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Simeon - 09-04-2016, 01:43 AM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Gunsynd - 09-05-2016, 02:05 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Simeon - 09-07-2016, 03:26 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Gunsynd - 09-12-2016, 07:53 PM