• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just give me a reason...
    " I'll never lose sight , "
    Strange looks were something Demian had been used to every since he was a child. The glowing jaguar spots that had decorated his body had drawn the eyes of many, and now he had a pair of sockets to drag the attention of others towards him even more so. He couldn't say he was the type that enjoyed it, but he was able to say that it never bothered him to cause a disturbance...

A long time ago during his second reign over the Valley the jaguar spotted stallion had allowed Eight to use his body and the gift the kingdom had bestowed upon him to ignite a magical barrier before the coming times of war. The barrier rising and the use of Eight's magic through him had required sacrifice and without thought he had given his eyes, allowing the cosmic flames of purple, green and blue to burn away the soft flesh within seconds, leaving him scarred and unable to see without the use of his flames.

It wasn't an unusual thing, to consider him the nicest of all, or one of the most polite. Yet despite his kind and understanding nature he did have his darkest point and with it had come the birth of his first son. It was quietly said amongst Demian's closest allies that Tannor had been born with his darkness and that much could be agreed upon. The young man had been forced into adulthood at birth and had toyed with the Gates before disappearing into hell only to be spit out in the form of Baal himself before seeking out some of the most powerful to lead a raid against the deserts. His sons actions were considered to have led to the destruction of a kingdom, the first warning to the changes they were now facing.

Yet it was all heresay, and no one would ever truly know nor would he confirm or deny for even he didn't know the answer. Head tilted toward Reagan, he chuckles gently at the words that come out of her mouth first and with a tilt of his lips he smirks softly. "I have misplaced many a things in the past it seems, yet I am still alive and kicking. At least enough so to keep bumping into others unexpectedly."

Another chuckle follows his words and with a soft sigh he leans back on his hind legs gently, stretching the muscles of his hind end slightly. He is thinking quietly to himself when she says the next string of words and perking his ears he hums slightly before nodding and turning his head towards the trees. "We have all lost our homes, Reagan. It's all gone." He wants to say "didn't you know?" and yet he doesn't. He keeps himself from saying more on the matter out of knowing sometimes it is best to just stay quiet.

Negativity after such events could break or make a connection that may in the future one day be important to have and he had learned that lesson many years ago. "Though I am headed in the direction of an old friend. If you'd like to join me, you can?"

DEMIAN ( carnage x adalind )

HTML ORGINALLY CREATED BY CHAZ OF AMOR, PERMISSION GRANTED TO USE & EDIT TO TAZ;
    IF ANY ISSUES PLEASE CONTACT TAZ FOR ORIGINAL CREATORS OOC CONTACTS.

Messages In This Thread
    just give me a reason... - by Reagan - 09-02-2016, 04:11 PM
    RE: just give me a reason... - by demian - 09-02-2016, 04:46 PM
    RE: just give me a reason... - by Reagan - 09-03-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: just give me a reason... - by demian - 09-03-2016, 05:32 PM
    RE: just give me a reason... - by Reagan - 09-04-2016, 07:35 AM
    RE: just give me a reason... - by taz - 09-04-2016, 03:56 PM