• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  To Dust and Back; Aranea
    forever in their lovers embrace

Newton feared the possibility of strangers. When the mare emerged from the cloak of the underbrush Newton instinctively backed away while Sahm protectively held his ground. The mare did not speak. She did not answer the question addressed to her. Instead she simply snorted and shook her head. Sahm found this to be utterly curious, but after a momentary thought he found himself not too surprised. It was well known that with trauma certain changes could occur. Some horses react through utter weakness and disorientation, like Newton, and others may choose not to talk.

Sahm looked toward the mare and dipped his head. He slouched his towering frame as to not appear threatening. A slight smile tugged at the corner of his lips. ”Hello…I am Sahm and this is my mate, Newton.” Sahm motioned toward Newton who was standing wide-eyed behind him. ”Have you lost your home as well?” Sahm asked. He searched for a nod of some kind before going on. ”Can you speak?” Once answered, he attempted to discover more information about the mare by asking more questions. ”We are from the Tundra. I once also lived in the Gates. Where are you from? Can you stomp once I get to the correct name? Falls? Amazons? Dale? Chamber? Valley?”

(Sorry tis bad)

Messages In This Thread
    To Dust and Back; Aranea - by Sahm+Newton - 09-02-2016, 10:39 PM
    RE: To Dust and Back; Aranea - by Aranea - 09-02-2016, 10:49 PM
    RE: To Dust and Back; Aranea - by Sahm+Newton - 09-03-2016, 08:39 PM
    RE: To Dust and Back; Aranea - by Aranea - 09-05-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: To Dust and Back; Aranea - by Sahm+Newton - 09-06-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: To Dust and Back; Aranea - by Aranea - 09-10-2016, 04:05 PM