• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you are my sunshine; kids/any
    Jinju
    ”Howly beasts?” she repeats, unfamiliar with the beasts the yellow and black girl was referring too. But she wasn’t given any time to ask further. The indigo one – the one Jinju had seen around the black and yellow one – misses her on a few strands of hair and crashes into her twin sister. Surprised by the sudden appearance of the girl Jinju stumbles a few steps back, gasping for breath and only barely able to hold down the scream that lied upon the tip of her tongue.

She watches the sisters, head tilting a bit to the side, studying their exchange closely. Jinju never had a sister, or even friend of her age to hang out with. Until tonight she had also only watched the twin sisters from afar. It is only when the indigo one turns to her that she realises how she had been staring at them, casting her gaze down Jinju can feel her cheeks fluster, although hidden by her dark coat. ”Uh, hi..” she mumbles, suddenly shy underneath the indigo’s sharp gaze.

It is the yellow one that saves her. It had only been a few days ago since Reagan had taken her to the Taiga, so naturally she didn’t know how to get back. Or, they probably could follow their hoof steps back, since the snow showed them their previous paths, but at the same time you never knew when it would start snowing again or what had erased their steps. Jinju nods, agreeing with the yellow girl’s proposal to find water, especially after she explains that the howly beasts wouldn’t follow them there. How the girl would know that is a mystery to the black filly, but she believed her without questioning it. ”Do you know where we can find water?” she asks, still amazed by the yellow and black girl’s knowledge.

OOC: Rubbish.. Idk what happened..

Messages In This Thread
    you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Arete - 09-08-2016, 01:30 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Jinju - 09-09-2016, 02:11 AM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Alivia - 09-09-2016, 08:17 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Arete - 09-11-2016, 04:21 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Jinju - 09-12-2016, 08:01 AM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Durotan - 09-28-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Espeon - 09-28-2016, 04:34 PM