• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  looking to the stars to save me
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    She is not exactly equipped with the linguistic charms. She is not of refined nature and dancing steps. Vakarian is as she always was.

A bay woman with a quiet tongue and sharp eyes.

The coast, her new home, has prompted her to venture to the field. Her new home needed members and Vaka wanted to do all she could to help her home gain the strength it needed through numbers. Amber eyes watch curiously as a similar colored woman finds her way in the land of the restless. The dark stocking woman does not sit by idly bur instead calls to the other dark haired beauty. Amber pools meet the other, lobes forward and a tug of a smile blooms across her lips like the flowers of spring. "Hello there. I'm Vakaraian...Vaka...what's your name?" Vaka must force herself out of her quiet comfort zone, she must do so for her land, her queen. Honey hued pools melt over the sleek for of the mare as she listens for a reply. Hopefully the lass would be keen to the idea of joining the coastal lands.

"I come from the Coast, a new land. I'm offering the invitation of a home...should you be interested." Vaka speaks more quickly than she had anticipated and her eyes waver away. A few small breaths pass before she meet the gaze of the other woman, hopefulness brimming within.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

vaka words are not great but she is really trying lol

Messages In This Thread
    looking to the stars to save me - by Vessel - 09-17-2016, 08:12 PM
    RE: looking to the stars to save me - by Vakarian - 09-17-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: looking to the stars to save me - by Ea - 09-25-2016, 05:24 PM