• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }
    She was beginning to grow accustomed to the new land; the strange sights, sounds and smells did not grate on her nerves as they once had. The creatures here were still novel to her, though, and she found herself entertained by watching them going about their daily lives as if having wings or horns or multicolored coats was complelely normal. She couldn't help but feel like a wallflower in this place with her simply grey coat. But she was certainly pretty, even if rather typical. Her features were well proportioned and feminine and her grey pelt was unmarried by scars or discoloration. Her youth and curiosity also gave way to a certain vibrancy in her eyes and demeanor.

This is how she finds herself today in the meadow. There is so much to see! She is no as awestruck by stallions as she had been (they had been so rare in her family home!) but she is still wary of them. So when she finds herself nearing one she becomes bashful and lowers her head to nip at the green grasses herself. It would be best to simply blend in as much as she could to avoid too much attention. She isn't sure what she would do with it anyway.

OOC: sorry no HTML, at work on my ipad -_-

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux } - by Bijoux - 09-23-2016, 10:46 AM