• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And I will put enmity between you [Sam pony]

:WYRM:

Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

All at once Wyrm feels … outnumbered. Even though only one particularly garish animal strides through the woods, without his senses Wyrm can never be sure. It’s irritating, to say in the least. What he does know is that this spotted individual is clearly not afraid of much. The stranger’s eyes are bold, almost as bold as her tongue when it slips past her teeth to formally call out to him. His own mismatched eyes watch her face, darting away when word of the hare comes up between them. “It was always about the chase for me.” Wyrm comments offhandedly. He’s staring at the creature again so this time he physically moves his body, turning it in a short semi-circle so that he could face the mare.

“Made the meal indescribably better.” He tells her, lips twitching with the flash of a grin. His eyes narrow, one brow systematically rising as if poised for a question. “Where did you come from?” He asks, never one to disappoint.

HTML by Cal and Toli

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And I will put enmity between you [Sam pony] - by Wyrm - 09-25-2016, 01:24 PM