• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  won't you let us wander; ainlif
    Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes.
    This time the crash isn’t Revol’s fault. The impact is great enough to make her stumble, though not enough to make her fall. She turns around, blue eyes focusing on the physical world instead of the sexy stranger in her mind, and oh but isn’t she just delighted to find the very same stranger standing just a few steps away and glaring that delightful glare of his, amber eyes hard and heated and delicious as they bore into hers.

“Well, honey,” she purrs, a grin flirting with the corners of her lips, “I hate to point out the obvious, but you ran into me this time.” And what a lovely change of pace it’s turning out to be, too, even if he’s on the edge of full on growling mode again. Ooh, or maybe because of it. Mmm, that sound might just be one of her favorites, rumbling through his chest and echoing into hers, making her insides gloriously melty.

Her eyelids go heavy with hunger as she idly wonders just what it would take to set him growling again. Not much, I bet. He may be stubbornly fighting the urge to let his eyes wander her body, but she’s doing no such thing. Her gaze lingers on the hard line of his jaw, the smooth planes of muscle along his neck, his chest, his shoulders. The curve of his ribcage, the sleek line of his back, flowing into his hip, down his flank, meandering along his belly and back up his shoulder, his throat. And everywhere she looks, she lets herself imagine touching, feeling the strength of those muscles, the heat of him pressed against her.

Her grin takes on a sultry edge as she murmurs, “Sure you want me to leave? I’ll do it if you want. And I promise to walk away reeeeal slowly. Just for you.” And of course she can’t quite resist throwing in a saucy wink. She’ll be sure to put a little extra sway in her step if she does, too. Pause to glance over her shoulder, give him a minute to change his mind. Ah, but for now she just waits, fire in her eyes as she stares into his.
    Lonely water, won't you let us wander?

Messages In This Thread
    won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 09-25-2016, 10:01 AM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 09-25-2016, 02:02 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 09-25-2016, 03:33 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 09-25-2016, 10:28 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 09-30-2016, 03:46 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 10-01-2016, 12:29 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 10-01-2016, 10:01 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 10-02-2016, 12:27 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 10-02-2016, 01:14 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 10-02-2016, 01:53 PM