• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    Djinni has yet to choose where she will settle - or if she will settle at all.

The Coast has its advantages, but as of yet they all seem geographical. There is nothing particularly alluring about a group of women who mourn for a humid hellhole, unable to move themselves into the future.

Then again, there is little else in this new Beqanna that is appealing in any way.

Perhaps she'll stay there simply for lack of options.

To occupy herself, she follows the black and white mare from the shoreline to the forest, always barely within eyesight. She is not trying to hide, but nor is she quite ready for conversation. She has no reason to be following the near stranger, but nor is there any reason she shouldn't be following her either.

Eventually the other mare stops and Djinni continues forward, coming up beside the tobiano mare as an unlikely unwanted reminder of the very place that Nayl is trying to forget. "I like the ocean better," she says mildly, looking up at the tall canopy with an expression that is clearly unimpressed. "Though I suppose anywhere is better than standing atop that Mountain."
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 09-25-2016, 03:59 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Djinni - 09-25-2016, 04:37 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 09-25-2016, 04:56 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Djinni - 09-26-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 09-26-2016, 04:22 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Djinni - 09-27-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 10-18-2016, 12:55 PM