• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And I will put enmity between you [Sam pony]

Screaming like a siren, alive and burning brighter.
    “Duly noted.” Pyre looked Wyrm over once again, a slow trailing of his gaze from head to toe and back again. “I’ll keep your words well away from my chest then, tuck them into the back of my mind instead.” Or one of the vast, empty spaces that echoed far too loudly, just enough to remind him that something wasn’t right. As if he could forget, when it’s one of the only things available to him to remember.

The emerald stallion hummed a bit as he circled around Pyre, and the sound was oddly familiar. Not quite soothing exactly, but familiar. He made a mental note to try it out later, though Wyrm had made it quite clear he should keep odd little not-quite-revelations to himself. Maybe not quite a hum? Hmm.

Regardless, there were more relevant things to focus on at the moment. “You could say that,” he muttered with a self-deprecating little snort. He sure as hell felt more than a little touched, and in all the wrong ways. “And what kind of touched are you, then? Or is that just another thing you’d maybe, maybe not lie about?”
    I am the fire.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And I will put enmity between you [Sam pony] - by Quark - 09-30-2016, 04:04 PM