• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Emotions are our own hell; Any
    Jinju
    Finally had summer warmed the lands again, longing the days and spreading joy and laugher. Birth and new life had already been given to them in spring. Spring had be wonderful, seeing her new homeland slowly start to bloom. It would never be the Jungle, but it made her feel more at home than the bare winter landscape. Summer, however, warmed her heart the most. Jinju had long ago shed the scarf aunt Reagan had given her, now fully able to keep herself warm. Over the time that had passed she had grown a lot too, in fact, her hindquarters were higher than her withers at the moment.

Jinju was close to rivalling aunt Reagan’s height now, but the black, white and purple spotted stallion that she referred to as uncle Ruan was still taller. His gallop was quick and steady, it pushed her till her very end, but with the passing of time she got taller and faster, until she would be able to rival him in these things. Today was not such day and by the time Ruan slowed down, the inky black girl was panting. Without thinking twice she accepted the offered shelter, her muzzle brushing across his shoulder as she nestled herself close against his side.

Soft giggles escape her lips, not able to not find uncle Ruan’s words silly. Jinju was sure that he knew perfectly fine that growing wasn’t something she could influence. ”Even when I’m all big and grown up, I won’t leave you and aunt Reagan” she answers in a singsong voice, but genuine either way. They had become like parents to her and the black girl cared for them in a similar way, so why would she leave them behind?

From her position underneath Ruan’s wing she approaches the girl, ruby eyes curiously studying the golden and blue girl. Blue wasn’t something she had seen before, but Jinju had to admit that it definitely was pretty too. Just as Lilitha’s red mane and golden eyes, uncle Ruan’s purple spots and aunt Reagan’s emerald green eyes. For a moment she watches Ruan greet the girl first, only to move away from his side and near the other filly once he’s done speaking. ”Hi, my name is Jinju” she greets the girl, smiling widely. Around those of her age Jinju felt much more comfortable. She still didn’t like the fact that all horses in the field could see her, now she had left uncle Ruan’s side, but she knew he would be watching out for her. And like this it was much more easier to communicate and play with her new friend.

OOC: Sorry for rubbish words.. Not feeling well, but since I started it I wanted to finish it..

Messages In This Thread
    Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Heda - 10-03-2016, 09:18 AM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Ruan - 10-05-2016, 12:20 PM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Jinju - 10-06-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Heda - 10-06-2016, 07:24 PM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Ruan - 10-07-2016, 12:04 PM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Jinju - 10-08-2016, 11:30 PM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Heda - 10-22-2016, 10:19 PM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Ruan - 10-22-2016, 10:56 PM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Jinju - 10-23-2016, 02:49 AM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Heda - 10-24-2016, 05:06 PM
    RE: Emotions are our own hell; Any - by Ruan - 10-25-2016, 06:33 PM