• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Trust the Shadows { Any }
    [style].sundaypic2{background-image:url("http://barbellsandbeakers.com/beqanna/witchflygif.gif");width:500px;height:500px;z-index:1;border:black solid 1px}.sundaytext2{z-index:2;width:400px;height:370px;position:relative;top:20px;overflow-y:auto;color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;font-family:times;background-color:#000000;opacity: 0.4;filter: alpha(opacity=40);padding:10px;}.sundayname2{z-index:3;position:relative;top:30px;color:#ffffff;font-size:25pt;font-family:times;letter-spacing:10px;}.sundayquote{z-index:7;position:relative:bottom:80px;color:#000000;font-family:times;font-size:8pt;}[/style]
    Of all things, Sunday is pleasant.
    Where others appear sickly sweet with their smiles Sunday is always genuine in her affections. She wants only to be kind, to spread kindness and goodness and warmth. It used to radiate out of her as part of her magick, now it can just be read on her face. The gentle slope of her withers, her unimposing height, the gracious twist of her mouth. Sunday does not step closer to the foal despite her toppling on herself. She knows distance is needed, so she extends her head in her congenial way, waiting for the other to approach and bump noses. It's a gesture of "come to me when you're ready." That was Sunday's way.

"I am Sunday," she says by way of greeting. "I didn't mean to scare you, I often come here to be alone. Sometimes the kingdom life can be overwhelming." She says this with honesty and a shrug of her shoulders.
    SUNDAY

never put your faith in a prince. when you require a miracle, trust in a witch

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Trust the Shadows { Any } - by Mentalio - 10-08-2016, 09:15 PM
    RE: Don't Trust the Shadows { Any } - by Sunday - 10-11-2016, 06:16 PM
    RE: Don't Trust the Shadows { Any } - by Mentalio - 10-20-2016, 09:28 AM
    RE: Don't Trust the Shadows { Any } - by Sunday - 10-21-2016, 04:23 AM