• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you've got a heart as loud as lions; my rhory

You've got a heart as loud as lions, so why let your voice be tamed?
    He stirs slowly but he finally wakes, blinking those lovely blue eyes open and murmuring my name, his voice sleepy and confused and utterly endearing. I can’t help but touch him, my lips trailing along his cheek, tracing a line to the corner of his mouth where I linger longer, crooning his name in return. “My Rhory.” The words are heavy and languid, charged with heat in a way they’ve never been before. It always meant something softer, something sweeter, something gentler than this unexpected need for his touch. I lean into him, pressing closer, needing his skin on mine.

“I can go if you want,” I purr, even if the thought of walking away from him right now feels just about impossible. And like a pretty terrible idea, in fact, given the state I’m in, but if he doesn’t want this I’d never push him. Well, more than the way I’m all the hell over him right now, anyhow. “Slip away for a few days, ride it out on my own, you know? But I’d rather stay.” I nuzzle the side of his face. “Here.” Another kiss to the corner of his lips. “With you.” A gentle little nudge, encouraging him as I croon an invitation. “You can touch me if you want, Rhory.”

God, please touch me.

(lol it’s short, but that’s because if it were any longer she’d be mauling him.)
    You've got the light to fight the shadows, so stop hiding it away.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you've got a heart as loud as lions; my rhory - by Arrya - 10-28-2016, 08:39 AM