• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thin skin / elastic heart [toli pony]
    Everything was coming together. Finally, the pieces were falling just as they should. All that was left now was to become something else entirely: a weapon. To always protect her, he would need to learn everything he could on how to fight, how to kill, how to win. Whatever it took, she was all that mattered.

Whatever blessed luck he was already having seemed to continue, as the very thing he desired most materialized before him in the form of a woman, a warrior, running her paces. Big, bottomless black eyes watched her closely. Every move was deliberate but instinctive, smooth and deadly. It was perfect. He'd need to learn everything he could from her. Whatever it took.

He walked right up to her, far enough away not to become the very real opponent. At just over a year old, he was strangely well-muscled and toned, almost bulky. Train me, he said shortly, passively. He'd not been around anyone but Cerva really, and wasn't aware he was being rude or demanding. He only knew what he wanted, and that this fierce warrior was the key to securing it. He wasn't completely barbaric, however. Please. I need to be like you. I need to keep her safe.

What more could he say? It had to happen. If not by her aide, then someone else. And then someone else again. Everyone he could get to teach him; he'd learn it all. For her.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: thin skin / elastic heart [toli pony] - by Dovev - 10-29-2016, 12:52 AM