• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, well, well; OPEN TO ANYONE/ANYTIME (fun, quick posts, just jump in!)
    The appearance of the other mare made Spice feel less isolated, and Spice was happy to see that she wasn't so small compared to her fellow female. Anjou was her name, a pretty name - just as foreign as every other name Pumpkin Spice had heard in this new land.

The stallion in front of her drew her attention back to himself, his exuberant energy was contagious and amusing. Spice wondered if this stud - Bowie, was always so animated. "I haven't managed to find anywhere just yet, but it's not for lack of trying." The cinnamon coloured mare responded pleasantly. She found he sounded very confident, though she supposed one would have to be confident if one were such a vibrant colour. "I found this place to be somewhat empty as well, though I've heard whispers that something bad happened here recently. Though no one has been forth coming to me about it." It suddenly occurred to the mare that perhaps there was a reason no one mentioned. If she could have put her foot in her mouth she would have - she kept speaking before thinking about what she said! How could she be so stupid? She glanced furtively at her new acquaintances to determine if she had insulted either.
    "Um, do you live around here?" She tried to cover up her blunder and turn the conversation back to ward Bowie.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: well, well, well; OPEN TO ANYONE/ANYTIME (fun, quick posts, just jump in!) - by Pumpkin Spice - 11-07-2016, 06:16 PM