• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A gift of Magic; ANY

The bats have left the bell tower

The victims have been bled

The angelic features of a gangling blue and orange girl and the bold bellow do not match up. She is like a cut up doll, the last few puzzle pieces that did not seem to meet in just the right crooks and crevices. I watch this young girl, this warrior child from beneath the pale glittering edge of my forelock. She is shiny new and squeaking clean where as I am burnt and used and broken.

I am about to shove off from my place, the roots of my hooves giving away in the loose soil before her words reach me over the bleak frozen wasteland. I feel them tug at me, from behind my eyes and the roots of my teeth. The unseen beckon me to this watery sea child with the wild burning hair. 

My black form is taller and the liquid mercury of my eyes seems to flow ceaselessly behind the rims of my lids as I meet her eyes with unflinching gaze. "What magic is it that you can restore, girl? Can you make me whole again?" I am too eager when I ask, too vulnerable but since the Reckoning when I was left naked, I have become feral and desperate. "What is your price?" Chapped lips whisper the last few words as I gaze upon her, the restless maniacal beast begging to claw out of my skin but I bite back at myself for the sake of my sanity as I await the youth's reply.

graveside

Messages In This Thread
    A gift of Magic; ANY - by Raeg'n - 11-14-2016, 03:49 PM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by Graveside - 11-14-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by Raeg'n - 11-18-2016, 12:07 AM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by woolf - 11-18-2016, 01:21 AM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by Raeg'n - 11-26-2016, 04:33 PM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by prague - 11-27-2016, 02:58 PM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by woolf - 11-27-2016, 11:32 PM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by Rodrik - 11-29-2016, 01:37 PM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by Raeg'n - 12-02-2016, 01:23 PM
    RE: A gift of Magic; ANY - by prague - 12-08-2016, 06:37 PM