• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm comming home...(Open)
    and the walls kept tumbling down
    in this city that we love

She walked through the valley in the shadow of death, and emerged—
    Emerged into a world wild with scents and colors and darkness, a world with shadows that seem to cavort against her like living things, she imagines she can feel the pressure of them.
    She emerged in a world that cracked and crumbled and rebuilt, a world that did not have need for her – though of course, she persists anyway.

She is Irisa, and she was born in a dream-world, until she wasn’t. Until she was crashed here like a comet, reborn, existing for the first time in her life as something living, something real, and she is still taking it all in.
    She lost nothing in the catastrophe that hit, her wings remained unchanged. She’s white, and when the light catches her she shines like a rainbow. Of course, now, that white is mud-streaked and grass-stained, but she doesn’t mind. It’s different.
    (It’s real.)

She sees the girl, pink-maned, and she likes the brightness of her. Other horses are still a bit strange to her – she knows her mother, and her sister, and the menagerie of fantastical creatures mother had created in their world, but she knows no one else, knows nothing else.
    Still.
    She feels little apprehension as she approaches the girl, she smiles, wings folded carefully against her back.
    “Hello,” she says, and when she is closer she realizes the girl also smells like something else – like salt, like the sea. It’s a good scent, and Irisa inhales again.

Irisa
    tarnished x heartworm

Messages In This Thread
    I'm comming home...(Open) - by Imke - 11-21-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: I'm comming home...(Open) - by irisa - 11-22-2016, 05:40 PM
    RE: I'm comming home...(Open) - by Imke - 11-22-2016, 09:24 PM
    RE: I'm comming home...(Open) - by irisa - 12-02-2016, 11:29 AM