• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Covet;
    And in the darkened underpass I thought,
    "Oh Satan, my chance has come at last!"
    His playful tease is enough for Myrina to smile. Nayl, distracted from her sibling, peers up at her parents in utter silence. She observes them as though they are on display with their courtship and gentle caresses. A gleam twinkles in her gaze but dim when her attention falls back to Thorunn. "In the Jungle," she replies as she straightens herself, "What about you?" It's indeed odd to only now meeting after having been born almost an entire year ago. It matters little, however, and Nayl shrugs it off easily enough. They are acquainted now at least but she can only hope that Thorunn has similar ambitions to her own. "Where's your mom?" Father left her to be with Myrina.

Favoritism immediately comes to mind. Butterflies flutter in her stomach as she never considers her father having enough lust for two women.
    There's only mother and her.

A soft bump interrupts Nayl's thoughts. When she glances up she sees Myrina looking down at her briefly before resuming conversation with father. A huff escapes the girl.

Myrina, entrapped by Covet, mostly ignores the children. Her golden-flecked eyes are for him as she habitually leans into him. "Obviously," she murmurs into his warm flesh before she finally spares their daughter a momentary glance. "She will achieve great things, I'm sure," it's more of a hope - a wish - but she finds herself confident in her daughter's abilities. "She will likely stay in the Jungle even though I know how much you dislike Amazons." An airy chuckle is a knife in the silence between them but she only feels adoration climbing up her spine.

But then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask.

Messages In This Thread
    Covet; - by Myrina - 05-11-2015, 03:21 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 05-14-2015, 03:18 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Myrina - 05-15-2015, 09:26 AM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 05-19-2015, 12:17 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Myrina - 05-25-2015, 09:16 AM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 05-28-2015, 02:42 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Myrina - 06-05-2015, 04:42 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 06-08-2015, 03:32 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Myrina - 06-11-2015, 08:25 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 06-17-2015, 08:53 PM