• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  which old witch? the wicked witch (stallions)
    djinni

The stranger relaxes as soon as he's moved away, and Djinni knows for certain that he'd crossed some invisible boundary she had. The grey horse has always had less preference for personal space than did most horses. Perhaps that comes from being raised in a family where physical touch was the method of affection, or from possessing a natural charm and various striking appearances that lure in even strangers.

This particular appearance that he wears is not an especially uncommon one (medium sized and grey, Djinni could be damn near anyone at first glance), but nor is it especially striking. He'd not expected a greeting with open arms, but the hostility that Saragon had greeted him with was startling. Still, they've moved past that now - she's even given him her name!

“I’d hoped that such stallions would have long since disappeared from Beqanna,” he replies, ”But there are always those that linger. I suppose I can’t blame you for being suspicious. The last word is emphasized more than the others, perhaps prodding a bit at the vigorous hostility that had come over her a moment ago. Still, the dappled stallion is smiling, leaning away, and there is no malice in his expression. “So, if you’re not here to be claimed, what are you here for?”

current appearance:
    medium warmblood build
    dapple grey
    stallion
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: which old witch? the wicked witch (stallions) - by Djinni - 01-02-2017, 02:50 PM