• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - kingdom
    The stars had brought her to many places as of lately.  Each night a new adventure to be had.  A gift given to her from the magic between these lands and the skies above.  No longer was she bound to earthling travels.  She listened as the Queen spoke of intentions to stay within this kingdom.  Perhaps...  Manners forced her to listen to the Queen's words and once questioned she was obligated to answer. 

'Tis a lovely land your Grace.  I am unsure of where I call home yet

Crown dipped once more.  She felt her true home was within the stars but she would consider a more realistic kingdom as her home.  Just as she was to ask more about the lands another inhabitant came forth.  He stood tall and strong beside her, his Queen.  Surely he was known to her well fore standing as such would provoke quarrels in most kingdoms.  Maybe a solider of hers or gaurdian... King perhaps.  No a King would have bluntly introduced himself.  Having been standing motionless she now shifted back slightly unsure of the events before her.  He said nothing but looked in thought.   His gazed landed upon her for a short time then faded back into thought.  He did not introduce himself so she didn't question his intentions though he'd be watched carefully in case.  

Attention shifted back to the Queen still before her.  A question of the lands was due and perhaps a name.  Cords brought forth the questions,

I did not catch ye's name M'Lady? She paused momentarily for an answer quick to follow she was sure... 
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - kingdom - by Neo.n - 01-04-2017, 01:06 AM