• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer}
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Their journey from the frozen Field to the more welcoming land of Tephra was leisurely and fun, full of periodic taunting and the occasional nudge with his side or his muzzle. Dahmer finds that it is easy for him to talk to Jord, though he does not feel inclined to expose any of his secrets or hidden intentions to the woman. Perhaps in time he could find that trust in her, but for now, they would play.

The black beast extends his head upward and closes his blue eyes to appreciate the humid breeze that washes over them. The air is heavy and warm, and Dahmer is instantly relaxed. He can see that Tephra has the same effect on Jord, who has let slip the mention of home. "And where is it that you are from, love?"

He lets the question float in the area as he pauses his gait in the tall grasses, maw reaching down to a cluster of foliage that looked particularly delicious. Dahmer chews slowly as he raises his head back up, blue eyes finding the friesian mare a few yards ahead of him now. Her taunt catches his attention and the black beast is laughing freely as he bounds after her, paying special mind to avoid a lava stream while he does so.

He nips lightly and playfully at her shoulder with blunt teeth as he settles in next to her. They're silent for a few moments, their hooves beating rhythmically against the earth as they move into the heavier foliage. The friesian bumps her frame into his occasionally and he does the same to her, the silence finally broken by Jord's unexpected inquiry.

It takes Dahmer a few moments to consider where to begin, but he willingly gives her some half-truths. "I lived my whole life on an island called Azza before coming to Beqanna. I was a King," his blue eyes flick to look at her, "I took over after my mother abdicated the throne."

His lips twitch into a smirk. "You will not find out what makes me tick that easily, sweetling."

+ tagjord
    + notes hush, i love her! ♥
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer} - by Dahmer - 01-06-2017, 08:41 PM