• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take my head, kick it in || lucrezia, reagan, ruan, any

we’re on each other’s team…
    Reagan remembered the days of the Chamber. She had spent time there—lived amongst its residents, done dealings with its leaders, and then she had betrayed it to the highest bidder. Foreign affairs. Politics. The feel good drag.

Reagan could get off on the thrill.

They were right—the redwoods of the Taiga forest could survive anything. They were planted at the conception of the land and had grown with it—changed. They alone had conquered the world, and even the fairies could not deny their existence. They would survive into the nothingness, even after the world burned. They provided protection, and food. She would tend to them and protect them in return.

On this cold day, Reagan walked with a serenity that she did not feel and came across two unfamiliar faces. They vaguely smelled of sulphur. Magnus. And so, they had come. Friendly faces from a land already known to them. She smiles, her distended tummy rolling with her as she walks, he eyes going from the dark male, to the woman with the interesting feathered characteristics. She always did like the unique.

“Hello Dahmer and Lucrezia. I suppose you are here as envoys of Magnus. How does he fair?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: take my head, kick it in || lucrezia, reagan, ruan, any - by Reagan - 01-07-2017, 06:04 PM