• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can I get a bump? {Magnus}

Of course, he remembered her. That trip to the field had been one of the most eventful ones he had ever experienced. He often thought of Jord and Akkadian, wondering whether they had ever been able to reconcile with one another or if that rift between then was still bloody and infinite, irreparable. Still, he had not imagined that she would ever find her way to Tephra so imagine his surprise when he had watched her walk in alongside Dahmer, studying her to make sure that his eyes were not deceiving him.

He had considered walking over then, but then decided to give them space and so he had watched from afar, making sure both were safe and well before turning back toward the border and his responsibilities.

He was not surprised that she sought him out, it was not as if Tephra did not smell of him, and so when he swung his head up to see her sauntering over to him, he gave a roguish smile, gold-flecked eyes glinting. “Jord, what a pleasure to see you again.” He took a step forward and bumped the velvet of his nose against her own, remembering briefly the response from Akkadian at the casual way he had touched her.

But Akkadian was not here and Magnus was not about to alter his behavior for the man.

“I don’t mind in the slightest. I am glad to know you’ve come here.” She had been erratic the last time that he had seen her—violent, even—but she had also been hurt, distressed. He would remember what lived inside of her, but he wasn’t about to hold it against her. It wasn’t as if he was in a place to judge others. “I have been well.” His voice dropped slightly, eyes failing to mask his concern. “And you?”

He didn’t bring anyone up by name, but the last time he saw her, she had been bleeding and upset. He hadn’t wanted to leave her, but it hadn’t seemed as if she had wanted company. He had never forgiven himself for not being able to find her again, although he had tried. “I have worried about you.”

At her request, her just smiled.

“Tephra is open to all. If you would like to join the ranks, we would be glad to have you.”

out of the blue out into the loneliest place that you'll ever know
    I carried the world just as far as I could but the damage had taken its toll

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-12-2017, 01:51 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-14-2017, 10:57 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-21-2017, 05:57 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-22-2017, 08:49 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-23-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-30-2017, 12:43 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 02-05-2017, 12:41 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 02-05-2017, 02:45 AM