• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Goddess scorned is a Valkyrie born (any)

I was certainly a darkly sight caped by my beloved. She annoyingly thrusted my sight; the blackness dripped right from my wetted gaze, gravitating with its sluggish blight. The stream of rot rolled into my nasals, arranging along the contours of my tongue through breaches of my mouth’s ceiling. A menacing grin sealed along my chapped gray lips as the decay set with the sinking cold.

Adoration was slathered thick against my pupils to only melt seamlessly into her lovely black. There was a bewitching excitement that swelled; but this was a short lived as another infringed. My peripheral vision groped the edges of this creature the moment it attempted communication, but, I was too engrossed in thought to render its meaning.

I tapped my nails, dragging my giant shadow to face the new company. With new perspective - my focus to pulled its flaring blush of flesh out from the nightly smolder. Its shade was not a sinful contrast and quite tenderly in shaped. Before a short sigh of advocacy, I discovered the extended presence of others. The air I had pulled rumbled deep inside, piercing apart my once sealed lips in the direction of the smaller ungulates. The air escaped with the putrid mark of my existence - yet its chemical makeup remained unchanged.

“Winters do not lure broods from their blankets of safety.”

A light mock of humor oiled the chilled grumbles that crept from my throat.

“I take it, …” my eyes festered to the lady’s “…you seek something.”

I did not anoint myself as ‘wise’, but, a quick game of judgement was always a treat.

V E | I S

If you see a light at the end – it’s just the sun in your eyes.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Goddess scorned is a Valkyrie born (any) - by velis - 01-16-2017, 09:23 PM