• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] They say you can see her...
    DESPAYR
    At Night she Walks the Beaches...
    Creeping closer the waves nearly consumed her with each passing roll.  Bringing with it sea life.  A crab scuttled here and there searching for food, sea weeds entangled upon her motionless carcass.  The water felt good though so there she lay sinking into the sands...

A muffled pitter patter was heard coming up from behind her.  Her head did not rise though.  If it was death coming for her let him come. Take me away. Lobes hung loosely to either side of her poll.  Catching what little sounds were made.  Her stalker soon circling her, ready to strike. Do it! Just do it. Pools dragged focus up at him dimly as he spoke. Sister? She knew only of her dolphin pod siblings.  The equine ones... Well let's just say they didn't hold the best of company, let alone family ties.  His question of her intentions lingered in silence for a moment.  Soon she mustered up enough strength to respond

Sister you say? I do recall Father having a few bastards running a'muck... A shrug was all the strength she had to give feeling the nip upon her topline.

I am not here or there.  She spoke dully.  Who was he and who does he think he is asking questions?  Don't flatter yourself.  She wasn't in the mood to save face and be... Shall we say nice.  

Who are you exactly? A harsh tone to her question.  He seemed to remember her but her memories of Beqanna had long been forgotten.  She had contemplated standing but the water felt sooo good. 
    artsfon stock photos

OOC: Let me know if the text size is distorted Smile

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] They say you can see her... - by Despayr - 01-16-2017, 01:36 AM
    RE: [Open] They say you can see her... - by Despayr - 01-18-2017, 12:08 AM