• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can I get a bump? {Magnus}
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord got chills as her hazel orbs met his golden flecked eyes. A gentle smile came across her maw as he bumped his nose against hers.. she couldn't help but bump back. Her orbs scanned over the king, he looked well.. strapping as usual. He was definately a looker. Her auds pricked, listening to his words. "Its a pleasure to see you again too Magnus" Jord said gently nuzzling him once more. "I'm glad to hear you're doing well.. As for myself.. I'm doing much better." Jord said with a genuine smile. Suddently she looked shocked, startled.. at his words. He was worried about her. HER.. how? why? "W.. what?" Jord studdered.. "Wh.. why were you worried about me?" Jord spoke. Did someone finally actually care for her... doubt it.. she thought to herself.. She bowed her skull to him.. "It would be an honor sir.. to join your ranks." Jord spoke before lifting her head once more.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

sorry this is horrible! gotta get back into the swing of things!

Messages In This Thread
    Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-12-2017, 01:51 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-14-2017, 10:57 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-21-2017, 05:57 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-22-2017, 08:49 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-23-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-30-2017, 12:43 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 02-05-2017, 12:41 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 02-05-2017, 02:45 AM