• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | nikoline
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

A warm breeze envelopes them suddenly, tugging at Dahmer's black mane and tail relentlessly and making his nostrils flare at the tinge of sulfur. His attention, however, remains on the painted mare at his side. They are close enough for her scent to mingle with the breeze, but not close enough that either of them are uncomfortable. The black stallion quite enjoys integrating small touches into his regular flirting routine, but there's something about Nikoline that seems almost... untouchable.

He's silent as she speaks of her parents, a plethora of questions forming in his thoughts. He refrains from interrupting, instead letting his gaze linger on the mare's expression, which has made an attempt to brush over the status of her sire and dam. The black thoroughbred lets it slide, but his lips twitch in amusement, and he doesn't attempt to hide the light in his eyes.

Her compliment is unexpected and he tilts his head in mock confusion at Nikoline, "Are you feeling well?" He gives her a small wink and swings his muzzle over to nudge at her painted shoulder, "I suppose I need to start ramping up my vileness again." A chuckle falls from his lips and he pivots away from Nikoline, hooves pulling him closer to the treeline as he asks her playfully about a game.

As expected, Nikoline doesn't hesitate to acquiesce. Dahmer's devilish grin seems a permanent fixture at this point, and his voice a low growl as he whispers to the mare once more, "We cannot touch each other. The first one to initiate contact loses and must pay a price," a pause, "but we can each tease as much as we'd like."

The stallion gives another quiet chuckle, "And if I win, you have to address me as the love of your life for an entire year."

+ tag nikoline
    + notes you're not allowed to hate me for responding to this immediately ♥
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | nikoline - by Dahmer - 01-11-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | nikoline - by Dahmer - 01-18-2017, 10:23 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | nikoline - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 10:24 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | nikoline - by Dahmer - 03-05-2017, 05:22 PM