• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - errant/diplomats
    when my time comes around
    lay me gently in the cold dark earth

The black stallion has always had a soft spot for children, and while he has warmed up as a result of Ephrelle’s presence, he is also friendlier simply because Rhy is friendly. Having mostly dealt with his sister and then with Lagertha Kingthief, Errant had been inclined to think that most Amazons shared their brash natures and disregard for politeness. To a stallion that has always been polite (on the edge of cold, no kingdom-related pun intended), Rhy’s personality is a welcome change to what he had been expecting.

“And you, Rhy. You’re a vast improvement on my sister’s personality.” He smiles, clearly amused at himself and not bothered if his two companions are not as amused. He’s no real worry of offending the Amazon – Scorch is not well-renowned for her sweet temper and mild manners. Rhy asks after an alliance, and Errant lets his amusement fade in deference to the more serious nature of this matter. “I’ve spoken to the other members of the Tundra, and we are inclined to forge an alliance between our kingdoms.”

“It would include all the usual – friendly steals and challenges, and aid in time of trouble.” That is the standard for alliances between any two kingdoms and Errant has no doubts that the terms will be acceptable for the Jungle as well. “In addition, we’ll suggest joining the Amazons as a possibility for any fillies born in the Tundra if you’ll do the same for any colts born in the Jungle.” That had been the agreement the first time he had ruled, put into place when Echion was Khaleesi and continued with Kagerou. Errant is not sure if the tradition had continued with kings after him, but he is positive that Mountain had done nothing of the sort.

e r r a n t

no grave can hold my body down
    i'll crawl home to her

[Image: leaanderrant_zpsqa4goyjv.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - errant/diplomats - by Rhy - 06-03-2015, 10:38 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - errant/diplomats - by Errant - 06-08-2015, 10:23 AM