• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show them the joy and the pain and the ending (Dovev)
    Please tell me if this is not OK, I can definitely change it <3

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

No, of course he would not remember her. They have never met. But the familial resemblance is strong.

Still, she is not one to give her secrets away with ease. And since he had not guessed, she would not tell him. Besides, she is not one to judge too harshly, even if obligation made this necessary. She has not been precisely well behaved herself.

But she would not let him escape her that easily. Without her ability to turn something into nothingness, to make matter dust with only a thought, she is not particularly dangerous. At least, not immediately so. Without any cliffs in the near vicinity, he really is in no danger from her.

That does not mean she powerless by any stretch of the imagination however.

”Of course you haven't,” she responds darkly as he turns to walk away. But that would simply never do. ”I never said we were through.”

Then, between one heartbeat and the next, she steals his sight. His vision. Leaving him in a world of blackness.

She smiles then, though he cannot see it, following so that she can slip up beside him once more. Even without sight, he would be able to feel her. The heat of her narrow frame, the gentle touch of her muzzle along back and shoulder until one last caress is placed lightly upon his neck.

”Don't tell me you would run frightened from a mere slip of a girl like me.”

Nevermind the fact that there is nothing ‘mere’ about her.

heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

picture c Petrova Julia.N

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Show them the joy and the pain and the ending (Dovev) - by Heartfire - 02-12-2017, 10:28 AM