• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    I've had this written for the better part of a week because i kept thinking that i wanted to add something but i can't decide what it might be so here you go!

djinni

She has said something, done something; has made him look away from her. She had only been being friendly, and yet it burns as though she has thrown herself at him and been utterly rejected. Djinni is not accustomed to being scorned, and the sensation stings more than she had expected it might. There had been times before, of course, but she had been a gawky girl, still unsure of herself and her place in the world.

Who is he to scorn her now?
    She is beautiful. She is powerful. She is a mage and a queen.

She has given him this ridiculous cave and now he can’t even act grateful?!

The frustration is caught somewhere between her chest and her throat, sparking uncomfortably as she turns away when he looks back, refusing to meet his gaze despite the fact that she permits their continued touch. She ignores the way his cool breath ghosts across her shoulder and up her neck; she will show him. Her self-righteousness distracts her until he actually makes contact with his muzzle, and only then does she pull away.

Except she doesn’t, because her shoulder remains attached to his.

She tugs again, confusion flashing across her fading green eyes. “What’re you doing?” She snaps, fixing him with a brown-eyed scowl as she continues to try and pull away. Has he always been this way? Been this…whatever he is? She had not seen it in Nerine, and she does not like the smile and the way that his voice is smooth once more.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    smoky grullo tobiano
    brown eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Djinni - 02-17-2017, 07:49 AM