• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in the details with the devil
    Kirin
    that girl is a real crowd pleaser
    One thing to be said about the Mountain, it provided seclusion. It was partially paradise in that sense, little had to be done about keeping to oneself and that was to be appreciated. Kirin knew well that there were others up there, biding their time or simply unable to accept the new world, afraid of change and slow to come around. Regardless they had all done well to stay out of each other’s hair and in most cases, sight. Perhaps that is well and good, surely there were some still stuck up on the slopes that Kirin himself harbored ill will towards. The same could be said about the lavender pegasus but he often failed to accept responsibility for his lack of popularity with everyone. He was an acquired taste and he very much liked it that way.

Anyone that mattered (to him) adored him and he still took a sense of accomplishment at the challenge of those that didn’t. They could be persuaded, coerced, forced or his favorite- seduced. What would he do without toys anyways, what would otherwise feed his wolf so to speak?

While it did little to cool him, he couldn’t help but think on the fact that breeding season was almost upon them. The only thing to rain on that parade was the loss of the Cove, taken like everything else, snatched away and reduced to nothing more than memory. His soured mood  soon lifted, a glimmer of silver slinking towards him. Good thing too, he had been on the verge of scowling and everyone knows, scowling causes wrinkles. Her skin slides against his, warm and wet with sweat. His lavender head turns while his lips reach to taste the closest parts of her, trailing their hunger in their wake. A small smile spreads as she comments on the passing of the rodent against the tree, and he was not surprised at her observation.

“I do wonder when our dear little brother will find his way down the hillside, until then I suppose we must find our own playthings.” Ever lusting for destruction he barely paid the absence of Kult any mind, turning the conversation back to themselves. “We should find a little something while the season is around sweet sister, I think I’d very much enjoy to explore new friendships together.” The silver in his eyes flashed as he twisted his head to look at her eyes, drinking in their depths. “Until then you will just have to sate yourself with me,” he laughed, nipping her gently before trotting a short ways off and inviting her to give chase.
    small world all her friends know me
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in the details with the devil - by Kirin - 02-14-2017, 06:56 PM
    RE: I'm in the details with the devil - by Nicia - 02-14-2017, 08:45 PM
    RE: I'm in the details with the devil - by Kirin - 02-17-2017, 11:19 AM