• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

any; i'm gonna make you mine

The words of the palomino leave a sour taste in the black giant’s mouth. It almost makes him want to spit out the disgusting flavor, but he holds it in and instead gives a soft snort of amusement. His amber-golden eyes focus on her for just a minute. “I’m probably the ugliest thing you’ll ever see in your life,” he says with a smirk that cannot help but grow quickly across his lips.

Rip couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, amusement still plastered on his dark lips. “Of course your ugly comebacks will only get uglier,” he says. The boy found amusement in her words, clearly thinking this blondie girl lacked any sense of humor or great comebacks. If anything Rip thought of himself to be top dog in the matters of humor and sarcastic comebacks. He was obviously fluent in this language since day one (or at least he thought so without a doubt in his mind).

“Dried up, huh?” He mumbles though his words are quite audible for her to hear. The boy tastes the words for a moment but mostly pretending he is thinking about what she said. He isn’t really at all—he already had a comeback in mind, quick as lightening it seemed. “You must be pretty rotten if those are the last one them left.” He laughs at her, loudly and boldly from where he stands.

He then quiets down and watches as she straightens up a bit. A laugh erupts from her mouth surprisingly and Rip’s ears flicker forward quickly. He watches with enjoyment as she laughs and giggles all the way while trying to maintain a serious face while she talks. “Paralee, huh?” He tastes the name, but doesn't really like it as much as the name he gave her before. “I guess I’ll call you Paralee, but I still might call you Flower.” He then nips at one of the pale areas of her forelock and gives a little tug to see the orange blossoms dance again. “They at least don't make you look so rotten,” he adds with a gentle smile.

“I’m Rip,” he says with a flash of teeth and pride feels his amber-gold eyes. He then tries to match her coy, impish look. “You can also call me Master or Sir,” he adds with a flash of teeth and pride again.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Kristin]

Messages In This Thread
    any; i'm gonna make you mine - by paralee - 01-01-2017, 05:28 PM
    RE: any; i'm gonna make you mine - by Rip - 01-02-2017, 01:26 AM
    RE: any; i'm gonna make you mine - by paralee - 01-03-2017, 02:18 AM
    RE: any; i'm gonna make you mine - by Rip - 01-06-2017, 08:33 PM
    RE: any; i'm gonna make you mine - by paralee - 01-10-2017, 11:25 PM
    RE: any; i'm gonna make you mine - by Rip - 02-24-2017, 10:52 PM
    RE: any; i'm gonna make you mine - by paralee - 02-25-2017, 06:13 PM
    RE: any; i'm gonna make you mine - by Rip - 03-20-2017, 07:08 PM
    RE: any; i'm gonna make you mine - by paralee - 04-04-2017, 06:28 PM