• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I break it just because I can; wicked, potion, any
    you gotta see the artistry
    in tearing the place apart with me
    They are growing bored.

The girls have remained quiet and dutiful since Potion brought them home, both perfect little obedient daughters (the perfect example of what Kirin looks for in his line).

But both have listened to Potion’s tales of the days of old, the stories of their god-like ancestors, of their grandfather’s time spent ruling over the Cove and the many feats he and the Covelings had accomplished during their time …

And they want to be a part of it.

They are young yet, but they are ambitious, and their blood runs truer than their birth mother (unknown to them now - they look on Potion as their mother) would have ever wanted for them. Despite their youth, the cruelty that had started with Khaos is already beginning to continue with them. And already they want the chance to prove themselves, the chance to bring glory to the bloodline of Khaos and Kirin.

]So, today, for the first time ever, they are not so dutiful. They wander from Potion’s side (and away from their normal brother), and dare to seek out the other creatures that call the forest home.

They do not find other horses at first (the part of the forest in which they live is remote after all) but they do find many other things to occupy themselves with. They particularly enjoy the nest of young rabbits they discover in a thicket … Venom telekinetically rips the mewling things out of the brambles for Virus to skewer on her horns, one by one, until a little pile of bloody bodies lies at their feet. Once they are finished they continue to wander (the purple fur on the crown of Virus’ head now stained a deep, dark red), dark eyes scanning for movement, ears attuned to the many sounds of the forest. They do not know exactly what they are looking for, but both are certain that, given time, they will find it.
    venom&virus

@[Potion]
    @[Wicked]
     [Image: venom_zpszr2ocmmu.gif] [Image: kandra_zpst9h5cubp.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    I break it just because I can; wicked, potion, any - by Venom + Virus - 02-27-2017, 01:56 AM